Terms and conditions of use
Please read the terms carefully before you place any orders with us as they explain important information about the basis on which we sell products to you. You should print and save a copy of the terms for your records.
By placing an order with us, You agree to be bound by the terms. If you do not accept the terms, You should not order any products from us.
We may change the terms from time to time so please read the terms carefully each time you place an order with us.
- CONTRACT FORMATION
- To purchase products through the Websites, the process is as follows:
- You must select the products you wish to customise and add them to your basket;
- When you choose to go to the checkout, you will be guided through the checkout process. If you want to correct any errors you have made, you can do so during this process and we encourage you to check carefully as you will be unable to make changes to your order once submitted;
- Your order is placed when you click on the "Confirm order & Pay" button at the end of the checkout process;
- An automated message will appear on the website immediately after you have placed your order.
- We will send you an email acknowledging your order.
- We will send You a further email when We are ready to despatch your products.
- The contract will be concluded in English.
- You can also order Products by telephone or email
- PERSONALISATION OF PRODUCTS
- You must not submit any artwork for customising a product that:These conditions are known as Our "Personalisation Standards" and we will have the right to refuse to process your order or to terminate our contract with you (without liability to the extent that you are a business customer) if We believe that you have not adhered to the Personalisation Standards.
- is inaccurate, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, abusive, blasphemous, hateful, threatening, inflammatory, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance, upset, anxiety, embarrassment or inconvenience to any other person;
- discriminates based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- attempts to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or relationship with any person;
- gives the impression that it originates from us, if this is not the case;
- includes any data relating to another person that personally identifies them, such as their address, telephone number, or email address, without their express approval. By uploading or submitting any such content, You agree that You have obtained this approval;
- supports, promotes or assists violence or any unlawful act; or
- infringes anyone's rights (including intellectual property rights). In particular, You must ensure that You either own the copyright in any Artwork that You upload or submit or that You are fully licenced by the copyright owner to use the Artwork on the Product, that You are not infringing any third party's trademark (whether registered or not), or breaching any duty of confidentiality to any third party.
- By sending us artwork, you grant us a licence, at no cost, to use, reproduce, adapt, and publicise that artwork (and allow any third party who assists us to do so too) for the purpose of performing our obligations and exercising our rights under the contract and to enable us to advertise our products and services to the public. Please note that this includes the right to modify the artwork in order to conform it to the requirements of the product You have ordered.
- You will have no rights in the digitalised artwork files which we create when you submit artwork to us. We will own all rights in such artwork files and you have no rights or interests in such files.
- We will deliver the products to the address specified by you when placing Your order (the "Delivery Address") so long as you provide a valid address for delivery. The delivery method We use may depend on the delivery address and the number of products you order and delivery practices may vary from one carrier to another.
- If You order more than one product, We may deliver the products in multiple instalments
- If you are a business customer and we fail to deliver the products, Our liability will be limited to a full refund of the price paid under the contract for the products inclusive of all additional costs paid by you and the delivery costs.
- We accept payment by PayPal, Credit & Debit card and Bank Account Transfer. Please be aware that our acceptance of your order is conditional on receiving full payment for the products and therefore we will not process your order until payment has been received. Where you pay by PayPal, full payment will be taken at the time of placing Your order.
- DISCOUNTS AND OFFERS
- We may offer discounts from time to time at Our discretion. All discounts and offers are subject to the relevant Products being available to Us and in stock when We accept Your order.
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the discount or offer where circumstances outside of our control make this necessary.
- You do not have a legal right to cancel your order where you have ordered personalised products or where you order products as a business customer. The products on the Website are deemed to be personalised products as they are made on a bespoke basis and have been designed as personalised products by merchandisers.
- OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under the contract to another organisation. You may only transfer your rights or obligations under the contract to another person if we agree in writing.
- The Contract is between you and us. No other person will have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Each of the clauses of the terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under the contract, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If
- The Contract is governed by the laws of England and Wales. To the extent that you are a business customer, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. To the extent that you are a consumer, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. This means that you can bring a claim in your country of residence and you may be able to apply the law of your own country to the contract.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- We are Nat Pres Limited, an English company registered in England and Wales (company number 03048427) at 11 Cypress Grove, Elvington, Dover, Kent CT15 4NP. You may contact us by telephone on 01227 467194 at any time between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the enquiries form on the 'Contact Us' section of the Website.